Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hot Date

Multi-speed rabbit vibrator with realistic penis design and texturized shaft.

Oh, Valentine's Day.

I know it's cheesy. I know I'm the type of person who's supposed to condemn it as just another consumerist bonanza, a way for corporations to force people who can't afford it to buy stuff their loved ones don't need. And yeah, I do agree with that, but that doesn't mean I don't celebrate. In fact, there's a celebration package filled with homemade and inexpensively purchased gifts of love on its way to my beau right now. As far as I'm concerned, it's all about having an excuse to take the time out of our busy lives and do something fun and thoughtful for our significant others.

Of course, since said beau is so far away, I will not be seeing him this evening. Instead, he's on a date with a friend of ours (who better not be getting handsy!), and I'm on a date with my new buddy Flex. I'll be reviewing him for EdenFantasys.com, and let me tell you -- I am very much looking forward to our date! You can find out how it went when the review goes up.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was good! I was good! We made this very "interesting" dish called "African Pineapple Peanut Stew" that was actually kinda good, though, I realized later, not all that filling. Anyhow, happy valentine's day!!