Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Kinky Wishlist

I had really good intentions tonight. I was going to come home from work and finish the post I've been working on about this closed New Jersey abortion clinic, maybe even write another post that I've got in the works up here ::taps head::, but no. Instead, I started wondering about leather shops in DC. Then I started looking for the perfect paddle. Then I started lusting over the gear at Stormy Leather and BDSM Toybox. Then... well, you can guess how the rest of the story goes.

To make the evening not a total waste, my abbreviated wishlist of kink:


SL's Medium Chrome Plug (partially because it matches my kegelcisor)

SL's 24" Leather-Wrapped Spreader Bar


SL's Roller Drum. Can't you feel the tingling just looking at it?

The Genevieve Corset. I've worn this. It's amazing. I could have had it for like half that price, but no, I decided to buy groceries instead. That was silly.

These thigh cuffs from BDSM Toybox.


Pin Up Girl shoes, also from BDSM Toybox, although I really want them in a color to match that powder blue dress of mine...

mmph, okay, consumerist lust-fest over. The truth is, all I really need to be a happy bottom is for someone to be stern with me. And call me that dirty, dirty S word.

4 comments:

Sarah-the-Yente said...

Post Idea:
List of equipment/websites for people interested in making their first serious forays into BDSM. What're the must-haves? Not that I'm asking for myself, mind you, um, just generally. Yeah.

Tom Paine said...

Well, I'd love to see you in that corset. But the fact that they closed the clinic only temporarily is good. Poor women not only need access to healthcare (including abortion), but to SAFE and CLEAN healthcare. More deaths result from infections contracted in hospitals than we realize.

And are you in NJ? Would be nice to find a blogger who isn't 3,000 miles away.

Anonymous said...

The corset is preeeeety, and I'm not into the bondage/leather scene. Well, maybe I just haven't had my GGG opportunity yet ;)

Amanda said...

Tom, I totally agree about the clinic closing -- more to come on that. I'm not in Jersey, I'm in DC, but a friend of mine from North Jersey linked me to the story.

Sarah, if you want kinky toy advice you can just ask! (That's actually a great post idea, thanks)

Kate, you're a riot :)