Friday, March 30, 2007

Tantus G-Spot Review and a Headache

Contoured silicone G-spot didlo with flared base and vibrating microstimulator.
My review of the Tantus G-spot is up at EdenFantasys!

Products from Tantus are hand-made with high-quality silicone. No phthalates there, folks! This wasn't the best toy I've ever used, but I think it would make a good g-spot toy for use with a harness, so if you use one of those you should check it out.

In other news: apparently my immune system survives full-on attacks better than guerrilla warfare. Ten days of throwing caution to the wind with my sick boyfriend got me approximately two days of mildly sore throat. Then my roommate got sick, and somehow -- even though I make out with her a lot less than I make out with my beau -- today I feel like hell. Go figure.

10 comments:

Duramale premature ejaculation pills said...

Sexual evolution In what sense is the main question.

Sizegenetics penile enlargement device said...

sexual evaluation has happened...and result is in front of us.....

Vimax cock growth pills said...

I just admire you after watching your effort. You are just wonderful. Great job.

Prosolution sexual enhancement gel review said...

In what sense is the main question, not cleared here...

Natural penis augmentation pills said...

This is very logical way to express it.Thanks for sharing it.

Natural penis augmentation pills said...

This matter is little bit confusing for me..It should be more cleared.

Vimax cock growth pills said...

Quit funny . But it's ok . You did great job .

Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners said...

Really nice work man. It takes courage to write about this stuff and you showed today there you have enough of it.

How to increase penis size said...

Literally this post is full of good and helpful contents.Thanks for sharing it.

Top models clothing 2012 said...

I am glad that i ran into your blog today and hope that your future posts will be as great as this one right here.